Following the excellent response to our call for abstracts, we are pleased to inform you that we have extended the abstract deadline for the 19th International Congress on Sound and Vibration (ICSV19) to 31 January 2012. You are kindly invited to submit abstracts.
An on-line abstract submission is available in the Participant’s Area. Please login to the Participants Area first and follow the wizard of abstract submission. The Participants Area is located on the right side of this website.
Instructions for Authors
- The deadline for receipt of abstracts is 31 January 2012. The abstracts are accepted for reviewing as on-line abstract submission. Abstracts will be considered by the Scientific Committee and the papers accepted for the congress will be published in the book of abstracts upon receipt of registration form and relevant payment from at least one author.
- The evaluation of submitted abstracts will be determined by the ICSV19 Scientific Comittee. All authors will be informed regarding the details concerning their presentation.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English using conventional English spelling of names and titles with no special characters or accents.
- The text should not exceed 300 words in length (the abstract submission system will not allow entering more than 300 words).
- Please indicate a session corresponding to the topic of your paper.
- Proofread your paper! There will be no proofreading of papers done by the ICSV19 Scientific Committee.
- Abstract Format:
- Title of the abstract
- Authors’ names (lower case letters)
- The name of the institution, city and country should be given
- The paper should be presented in one paragraph
8. Please note, that in case of submission of more than one abstract, additional fees will be applied to remaining abstracts.